Stokes Wagner’s San Diego’s office is seeking an experienced full-time Litigation Paralegal with a passion for people and a desire to work as part of a strong team. Stokes Wagner is a premier litigation boutique law firm dedicated to advocating for hospitality clients around the country. Our clients stop at nothing to provide five-star service to their guests and we take the same approach to the practice of law. The ideal candidate is someone who is a team player with excellent communication and people skills who will thrive in a fast-paced and diverse working environment and is capable of providing high-quality work and results.
Competitive benefits and compensation!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation, organization and drafting of discovery and legal memoranda (e.g., opening new files, processing motions, subpoenaing medical records, drafting routine pleadings).
- Provide assistance in litigation and project management.
- Perform research and investigation on legal issues, and organize and summarize documents.
- Maintain computer databases to organize and store legal information.
- Paralegal certification.
- Strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Strong understanding of Federal, State and Local court rules and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Loves the Human Race.
- Impeccable work ethic.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Preferred, but not required:
- Trial experience.
- English/Spanish bilingual.
Are you ready to explore the world of hospitality law with us? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
We look forward to getting back to you!