Stokes Wagner’s Midtown Atlanta office is seeking a LITIGATION ASSOCIATE with a passion for people and a desire to work as part of a strong team. Stokes Wagner is a premier litigation boutique law firm dedicated to advocating for hospitality clients around the country. Our clients stop at nothing to provide five-star service to their guests and we take the same approach to the practice of law. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with excellent communication and people skills who thrives in a fast-paced and diverse working environment and capable of providing high-quality work and results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all stages of employment defense litigation.
- Provide legal advice and guidance on various employment law issues, including but not limited to ADA, FMLA, wage/hour, employment compliance and other areas requiring legal counsel to avoid or mitigate risks.
- Minimal travel required.
- Active Member in good standing of the Georgia State Bar.
- 2-4 years litigation experience, preferably handling labor, employment, wage and hour litigation.
- Excellent oral advocacy and written communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Juris Doctor degree from an ABA-accredited university.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
Preferred, but not required:
- Prior hospitality-industry experience.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
- Multiple bar admissions.
- Judicial clerkship.
- Law review, moot court, or mock trial team.
Are you ready to explore the world of hospitality law? Send your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com.