We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. A list of career opportunities is below.
Stokes Wagner’s San Francisco’s office is seeking a Legal Secretary/Paralegal with a passion for people and a desire to work as part of a strong team. Stokes Wagner is a premier litigation boutique dedicated to advocating for hospitality clients around the country. Our clients stop at nothing to provide five-star service to their guests and we take the same approach to the practice of law. The ideal candidate is someone who is a team player with excellent communication and people skills who will thrive in a fast-paced and diverse working environment and is capable of providing high quality work and results.
Competitive benefits and compensation!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Admin support (answering phones, email maintenance, copying & scanning documents, coordinate travel arrangements, etc.)
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda and other legal documents.
- Calendaring of deadlines related to discovery, pleadings, court mandated hearings, etc.
- Proofread completed documents thoroughly to check for errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting.
- Handles submission and tracking of attorney expenses.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills.
- Strong understanding of Federal, State and Local court rules and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Loves the Human Race.
- Impeccable work ethic.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Preferred, but not required:
Are you ready to explore the world of hospitality law with us? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to getting back to you!