Stokes Wagner’s Sausalito office is seeking an experienced full-time LEGAL SECRETARY with a passion for people and a desire to work as a strong team. Stokes Wagner is a premier litigation boutique law firm dedicated to advocating for hospitality clients around the country. Our clients stop at nothing to provide five-star service to their guests, and we take the same approach to the practice of law. The ideal candidate is a people person with excellent organizational skills and who thrives in a fast-paced and diverse working environment, able to multi-task and provide high-quality work and results.
Competitive benefits and compensation!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Admin support (answering phones, email maintenance, copying & scanning documents, coordinate travel arrangements, etc.)
- Drafting correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Calendaring of deadlines related to discovery, pleadings, court-mandated hearings, etc.
- Maintain office common areas.
- Track attorney CLE and bar dues.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as requested.
- 3+ years of law firm experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of Federal, California State and Local court rules.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment and consistently meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Loves the Human Race.
- Impeccable work ethic.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Are you ready to explore the world of hospitality law with us? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.