Stokes Wagner’s Atlanta office is seeking an experienced full-time Litigation Paralegal with a passion for people and a desire to work as part of a strong team. Stokes Wagner is a premier employment litigation boutique law firm dedicated to advocating for hospitality clients around the country. Our clients stop at nothing to provide five-star service to their guests, and we take the same approach to the practice of law. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and people skills, thrives in a fast-paced working environment, and takes pride in creating high-quality work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Open new files and maintain case databases.
- Prepare engagement letters, pleadings, motions, affidavits, written discovery documents, deposition summaries, case chronologies.
- Maintain case calendars and deadlines.
- Lead case management and workflow meetings.
- Assist with preparation of client status reports and audit requests.
- Perform basic legal research and fact investigation.
- Prepare and organize deposition, hearing, and trial notebooks.
- Manage and coordinate production of documents and organization of documents and case-related ESI.
- Assist with various administrative duties on an as-needed basis.
- Strong understanding of Federal, State, and Local court rules and procedures and ability to research and understand electronic filing requirements in multiple jurisdictions.
- Minimum four years of employment law litigation experience.
- Strong analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Impeccable work ethic.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with multiple attorneys over multiple offices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Preferred, but not required:
- Hospitality or guest-facing experience.
- E-Discovery experience, particularly with document review platforms such as Relativity.
- Trial experience.
- Experience working on union election campaigns and grievance hearings.
Competitive benefits and compensation!
Are you ready to explore the world of hospitality law with us? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.