November 9, 2017
Category: Press Releases
The International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) welcomed Hayden Pace (CEO, Stokes Wagner, ALC) among twenty-four hospitality consultants qualified by their expertise and reputation in its 2017 membership class.
ISHC is the leading source for global hospitality expertise. Membership in ISHC is by invitation only, and members are viewed as leaders in their respective areas of expertise. Candidates for membership undergo a rigorous screening process, ensuring that all ISHC members have a reputation of integrity and are qualified by their experience, training and knowledge to develop and express sound judgment on industry issues.
Hayden Pace is the Chief Executive Officer of Stokes Wagner, a law firm dedicated to providing the hospitality industry with “white glove” legal services. Hayden was raised in New York and currently resides in Atlanta. He regularly lectures nationally and internationally, and has the privilege of working with hotel clients around the world.
Andrea Belfanti, Executive Director of ISHC commented, “ISHC is honored to have Hayden Pace as a member of the Society. We feel he fulfills our 30-year tradition of the best-of-the-best consultants in the hospitality industry and look forward to his contributions.” ISHC is composed of individuals, not organizations, corporations, or groups. To be eligible for membership, an individual must be an owner, officer, partner or principal of his or her own company, or the equivalent thereof, and be qualified by his or her years of experience consulting.
ISHC proudly welcomed the following twenty-four new members in its 2017 membership class:
• Roger Allen, Resources for Leisure Assets
• Amanda Chivers (Associate), Crown Hospitality Consulting
• Aurora Dawn Reinke, Astrapto LLC
• Scott Dyde, Sala Design Group
• Jorge Garcia, GarciaStrombergGS4studios
• Rick Garlick, JD Power
• Leora Halpern Lanz, LHL Communications & Boston University
• Christopher Henry, Majestic Hospitality Group
• Ben Hirasawa, Clyde & Co Clasis Pte Ltd
• Joanne Jia, Christie & Co
• Peter Joehnk, JOI-Design
• David Larone, CBRE Limited, CBRE Hotels
• John McCarthy, Leisure Partners
• Karen McSteen, brandMatters, LLC
• Hayden Pace, Stokes Wagner, ALC
• Tony Ryan, JLL Hotel & Hospitality
• Margaret Shutze, WilsonRed
• Stacy Silver, Silver Hospitality Group, LLC
• Kenneth Taylor, MarkeTeam Inc
• Sinisa Topalovic, Horwath HTL Southeast Europe
• Jacquel Tucker (Associate), Global Hospitality Expert Solutions LLC
• Mark VanStekelenburg, CBRE
• Bruno Walter, PRATTO Consulting GmbH
• Mary Winslow (Associate), Luckie & Co
At its core, ISHC’s mission is to contribute to the advancement of its members and the hospitality industry, cultivating a collegial environment for networking, professional development and knowledge exchange, while fostering credibility and integrity. The value ISHC provides to its members is the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with industry experts specializing in all disciplines of hospitality, in all parts of the world through collaboration, knowledge and idea exchange. ISHC members are bound by the Society’s By Laws and required to adhere to the Code of Professional Conduct.
The International Society of Hospitality Consultants is truly The Leading Source for Global Hospitality Expertise, represented by over two hundred of the industry’s most respected professionals from across six continents. Collectively, ISHC members provide expert services in over fifty functional areas and have specialized skills in virtually every segment of the hospitality industry. ISHC is dedicated to promoting the highest quality of professional consulting standards and practices for the hospitality industry. Candidates undergo a rigorous screening process, ensuring that all ISHC members have a reputation of integrity and are qualified by their experience, training and knowledge to develop and express sound judgment on industry issues. Additional information about the organization, along with a directory of ISHC members, is available on the ISHC website at ishc.com.
For more information about ISHC, please contact: Lauren Marshall, Director of Membership & Marketing Email: email@example.com Phone: +1.678.735.9453
For a PDF release complete with links, click here.